Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pot Holder

Well, I had a great fun-filled and busy weekend, but of course I had to work on at least one project. I made a quick and simple pot holder with a cluster stitch. I was able to finish it in a matter of hours and it turned out pretty well. (Picture below) I did not need anymore pot holders, you can only imagine how many I already have, but I wanted to make a few stitches as samples for my Facebook page.

You may or may not have seen my post on the homepage form the other day that my friend and I have opened up a Facebook page and a business together making and selling various items. I will post a link later in this article and it is also on my homepage article New Articles. 



Even though I made this as a pot holder, I could easily use this stitch for just about any crocheted project imaginable. Here are just a few examples:

Blanket (entirely or just a section)
Pot Holder 
Sweater/Shirt
Pants
Socks
Shoes (flip-flops, slippers)
Scarf
Drink cozee
Purse
And so much more

I will continue to post more of my projects. Please comment and tell what you think of my projects and leave me an email to contact if you are ever interested in buying from me.

Do you have a special craft or project that you would like to see advertised on my blog? Let me know and I would be more than happy to put it on here for others to read about.

No comments:

Post a Comment